How Agents Should Introduce Themselves to a Client Referral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Agents Should Introduce Themselves to a Client Referral

Check this out. This is a well written email with perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation which gives a sense of professionalism, plus from the email the buyer can tell that the agent read her search criteria and carefully picked out a few ideas that fit what the client actually wants, great stuff. This is a great way to take a hand-off from someone who is referring you a client, or simply if you are introducing yourself as part of a team to a new client!

Hi Denise,

My name is Sally Norman with New York Realty. You spoke with my colleague Charles today regarding your home search, nice to e-meet you!

I'll be working alongside Charles to help you find the perfect place. Charles let me know some details regarding your search criteria and I've curated a few ideas below that I feel you would really like. Most of them are similar in style to 515 West End Avenue #5H, which I heard was a little too far north for you. All of these options have a minimum of 3 beds and 2 baths and are all below 98th st.

Please let me know what you think and if you would like to attend an open house or schedule a private tour through me. I'd also love to hear your feedback if these ideas don't work, this gives me a better idea of what you like and I'll be happy to send other options. Additionally, I'd be happy to help you out with other ideas you find through your own search.

I look forward to working with you and helping you find your next home!

See below for the listings, be sure to click the links for more pics.

Best,
    Sally
Working...
X