Sample Notice of Transfer When Condo Sale is Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample Notice of Transfer When Condo Sale is Approved

Just thought you guys might find it interesting. A condo board that recently waived its right of first refusal sent the below, seems like a stock response:

Dear All,

I’m pleased to announce that the board at 315 Fifth Avenue Condominium has chosen not to exercise its Right of First Refusal and therefore grants permission for the sale of unit 3F. Please find attached the signed waiver form, Unit Power of Attorney, and Notice of Transfer Form. Please note the Notice of Transfer form must be completed and returned to our office with copies of all applicable closing documents detailing the legal transfer of ownership. A common charge letter is provided below as well per your advance request.

Congratulations and if you need anything else, please let me know.

Thank you,
    Jerome

Attachment: Signed Waiver of Right of First Refusal

Date: May 14, 2019
    Re: Sale of 315 Fifth Avenue, Apartment 3F (Nancy Pelasi to Mary Magdelan)

Your request to sell the above referenced unit has been considered by the Board of Managers of 315 Fifth Avenue Condominium. The Board does not wish to exercise its right of first refusal and therefore grants permission to you to sell the above referenced unit.

Yours very truly,
    315 Fifth Avenue Condominium

By:_________
    Board of Managers
    Date: 5/19/2019

See below, I think this "Notice of Transfer" is just administrative paperwork that's been made up by the building management company (i.e. the "managing agent"). I don't think this is actually required, but I guess it does look official. The building number below is given by the managing agent (i.e. their internal records if they're managing a large number of buildings). Note that this form is usable for both condos and co-ops!

Notice of Transfer

Building Address:
    Block:
    Lot:
    Bldg: 853
    Unit:
    Date of Closing:
    Purchase Price:
    Flip Tax / Capital Contribution:

To be completed by the seller:
    Owner 1:
    Tax ID:
    Owner 2:
    Tax ID:
    Sellers New / Forwarding Address:
    Sellers New Telephone: (H) (W)
    Email:

To be completed by the purchaser:

Purchaser 1:
    Tax ID Type (SSN, EIN, ITIN):
    Tax ID:
    Purchaser 2:
    Tax ID Type (SSN, EIN, ITIN):
    Tax ID:
    Will you file this unit as your primary residence for tax Purposes? (Y or N):
    Purchasers New / Forwarding Address:
    Purchasers New Telephone: (H) (W)
    Email:

To be completed by the managing agent:

Agent:
    Bldg.: 853
    Number of Shares:
    Today’s Date:

Comment

This is the common charge letter that can be requested, it's basically an official letter from the building's managing agent verifying the current common charges of the unit.

Common Charge Letter

May 19, 2019

RE:
      Nancy Pelasi
      315 Fifth Avenue Condominium
      315 Fifth Avenue
      New York, NY 10056
      Unit(s) 3F

To Whom It May Concern,

Please be advised that as of today, May 19, 2019, there is a balance on the above referenced account totaling $189.14. The monthly common charges for Unit 3F are $2,450.21.

If you have any further questions, please email me at sbaldwin@bldgmgmt.com or call me at (212) 514‐3568 and I’m happy to assist.

Thank you,

Steve Baldwin
      Sales Account Manager
      The Building Management Organization
      111 Amsterdam Avenue, 2nd Floor
      New York, NY 10045

Comment

Working...
      X