Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I amend my listing and add open houses directly as an Agent Assisted FSBO seller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I amend my listing and add open houses directly as an Agent Assisted FSBO seller?

Quick question: How do I amend the open houses if we want to add or change them? Is it something I can manage on my own? I used to be a broker -- Douglas Elliman -- but rather than reinstate my license, it seemed easier to go through you guys. I'm still a lawyer so I wanted to sell the place myself. To that end, I searched for flat rate agencies since I wasn't sure if much had changed since I left the industry about five years ago. Looks like it hasn't but your name popped up. I read some good reviews and decided your services seemed to solve a lot of issues, namely REBNY/RLS/OLR input.

If it's possible, I'd prefer to make listing amendments myself, but if not, I'll just use your form. I'd like to add to the "notes for brokers" that we need 24-hour notice for showings as the unit is occupied. I didn't realize I wouldn't be editing the listing myself directly when I first submitted it so I wasn't as thorough as I would have liked.

Cheers,
    Lauren

Hi Lauren! Regarding listing updates, please submit all listing updates on our website (currently under Sellers or Tools in our website's menu bar): Listing Update Request

Our team processes changes typically within 1 business day. It is unfortunately not possible to access our partner brokers’ listing syndication software directly as the seller. They use standalone software to distribute and manage all of their listings, including full service and commission listings. To access the software, you would have to be a licensed agent associated with the brokerage I’m afraid.

Thank you!

Comment

Got it. Thought it might be easier and less work for the agent but no worries!

Thanks,
      Lauren

Comment

Working...
      X