Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Does Hauseit Professional Photography Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does Hauseit Professional Photography Work?

Kindly note:

I am considering listing my Manhattan apartment with Hauseit. I do not need a broker, since I know the process well. But I need a professional photographer.

My questions are regarding the timeline:

1. How long will it take for the photographer to come and shot the photos?

2. I have some excellent photos of my own, that I would like to add too. How many photos can I post?

3. How long will the whole set-up process take for the listing to be on StreetEasy?

4. I am not able to have the apartment on the market before the beginning of May.

Thanks a lot.

On behalf of Marie Edwards

Thank you for checking us out! Please remember that our Agent Assisted FSBO service is called such because one of our traditional partner brokers will be helping list your property on the MLS on other relevant websites for a flat fee. You will be responsible for taking it from there once the property is listed and you start receiving inquiries; however, a partner broker is still necessary to be able to list your property on the MLS. Please remember to check out our product page and FAQ for our Agent Assisted FSBO service if you have any other questions.

In regards to your questions regarding our professional photography service:

1. Typically within one business day, though of course this is dependent on availability of both parties. The photoshoot itself will take approximately one hour or less.

2. You are free to add your own high quality photographs. We allow the maximum number of photos permitted by your local MLS. This can range up to 30 photos or so for some MLS systems. However, we recommend keeping the total number of photos under 10.

3. Once you've e-signed the listing agreement and paid for the service, your property will be listed within 2 business days. Once a property is uploaded from our end, it will be on public websites such as the New York Times, StreetEasy etc. within 24 hours.

4. That is fine, you are free to order in advance and submit your listing details and have everything ready in advance. This may be better to give more time for professional photographs to be scheduled and completed.

Comment

Working...
    X