X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resetting my listing days on market count in NYC

Kindly note:

My listing with a broker has expired.

But on Streeteasy it says: TEMPORARILY OFF-MARKET 2 DAYS AGO. This is wrong.

It should say: NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON STREETEASY 2 DAYS AGO. (As it does with #6O at the same address: NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON STREETEASY ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO).

I have written at least 20 emails to fix this issue -- to no avail. Douglas Elliman says Streeteasy has to fix it and Streeteasy says Douglas Elliman has to fix it.

I want to use HAUSEIT next week and my question is:

Since it says TEMPORARILY OFF-MARKET, can I still be certain that the day count starts at zero (0) with your company?

If you want to look it up here is the address and of course there are the attachments for clarification.

Thanks a lot.

Too many days on market? Taking your listing off market to reset your day count? Here's how to relist your home in NYC and reset your days on market.

Comment

Hi team,

We would like to take down our listing. We will use some professional photos that we got through you guys when we re-list in a few weeks. They look stunning by the way.

What are the next steps to de-list? Do we need to contact our listing agent? What's the process for getting our listing back up again as new?

Thank you!

Comment

listing update

Comment

Thanks for the quick response! However, we really want our listing to appear as a new listing once we re-list with your partner broker, especially since we paid for new professional photographs.

How would we be able to reset the day count on our apartment's listing? Would we un-list completely and re-list again or how does that work?

Can't your partner brokers play around with the way our apartment number is spelled to trick some of these sites into resetting the day count?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Velma! Generally speaking, you would need to purchase a new Agent Assisted FSBO listing package, and be listed with a different partner broker for your property's days on market count to reset.

Third party public websites have their own rules, but some like StreetEasy will require a listing to be off market for at least three months before the day count can reset, the only exception being that the property is re-listed with a different broker. If an apartment is re-listed with a different broker, then there is no time limit and the day count resets immediately, because it truly is a new listing.

Unfortunately, we cannot condone the gaming of third party websites by asking our partner brokers write addresses in different formats, nor is this type of service included with the flat fee.

Comment

Working...
            X