Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing My Listing's Building Amenities and Information on StreetEasy

Hello Hauseit Team,

The listing your partner brokers posted on street easy says we have a gym and a courtyard. This is not true can you please remove.

The other building amenities that should be added are the following:
    - Verizon fios
    - laundry in building
    - live in super

Thanks

Good morning and welcome onboard to our Agent Assisted FSBO service!

Regarding the building amenities, our support team will send a support ticket to StreetEasy. Please keep in mind that this is a 3rd party website with their own set of data which we have no control over. While 3rd party websites primarily take our listing data as is, they often overlay their own set of proprietary data, especially when it comes to their building pages (which are the same for all listings in the building and not fed from us). We can only make a suggestion to them to edit their building data.

Lastly, please remember to use the Listing Update Request on the Hauseit website (under the seller menu bar) going forward for all requests, questions or edits to your listing. We know that you have emailed this to our partner brokerage's Principal Broker as well, but please note that they do not personally take care of support requests.

Thank you and best of luck to you!

Note: As an owner, you can always email support@streeteasy.com and copy our partner broker on any suggested edits such as incorrect recorded sales or building amenities (i.e. information not specific to your apartment listing; data that isn't directly sent by our partner brokers)

Comment

http://mmm.com.ua/

Comment

Working...
      X