Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of my listing in REBNY RLS

Hello team,

An agent reached out saying they could help us post our apartment on the REBNY RLS. I thought your partner brokers already posted it there too. Can you please send me a screen shot of the listing on RLS.

This is an agent in our building who knows us and whom we've spoken about potentially listing our property before we found Hauseit.

Your partner brokers might remember this person, she was the first to inquire after we were listed with the below:

Hello,
    Is this for sale by owner?
    What commission are you paying for buyer brokers?
    Thank you,
    Jane

Good morning and welcome onboard! Our partner brokers have emailed you a screenshot of your listing in the REBNY RLS (Listing Management Tool). Please note that as of this writing, there is no public facing portal for the RLS. This means that only brokers can view their listing on the RLS website, and unlike other MLS systems there is no way for buyers to search the broker database directly. Great photos by the way!

And just so you know, all REBNY member firms are required to list all sales listings in the REBNY RLS, so it’s not like our partner brokers (who are REBNY member firms) can opt out unless the owner fills out a form to opt out for privacy reasons (i.e. they want a pocket listing).

Lastly, please remember to use the Listing Update Request on the Hauseit website going forward for all requests, questions or edits to your listing. Our partner brokers do not personally handle updates and requests, the support team does. Thank you and best of luck to you!

P.S. We checked and yes our partner brokers remember this person. This type of trollish behavior is extremely rare these days, and is most likely because this agent is jealous that they didn't get your listing. Please remember to read our guide on how to deal with the very rare and occasional broker solicitation and harassment.

Comment

Working...
    X