Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Quickly Are Listing Inquiries Forwarded to Agent Assisted FSBO sellers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Quickly Are Listing Inquiries Forwarded to Agent Assisted FSBO sellers?

Hi

I scheduled a 15 minute intro call and no one called me.

Also I know there were emails and inquiries about the apt and I didn't get any email. You are only referring it to buy brokers.

This is not working for me. I don't know what is going on with the apt and there is 0 communication.

Please advise if there is a way to resolve it so I will get communications, even on weekends, within minutes or cancel the service and give me a refund. Right now it is not working.

I wonder about all the positive reviews

Thanks
    Ryan

Hi Ryan!

It appears you were CC’d on your first inquiry on Monday, May 20, 2019 9:15 AM (today). The level of inquiries a listing receives greatly depends on a unit’s pricing and the state of the market.

In terms of your request to receive inquiries within minutes even on weekends/holidays, unfortunately this is not something we can guarantee per our Agent Assisted FSBO product page:

How will I receive inquiries?

Our partner brokers employ front desk secretaries who answer phone calls and take messages during normal business hours. Messages, emails, texts and automatically transcribed voicemails relating to your property are relayed to you promptly and within a commercially reasonable amount of time. The phone number associated with your listing will be the main office line of one of our partner brokers. For obvious reasons, it is not possible to change their main office number to your phone number unless you wish to become the listing agent for all of their listings. All jokes aside, the level of responsiveness of our partner brokers is leagues ahead of industry standards where full commission listing agents don’t have any obligation to keep their seller updated.

Please let us know if you’d still like to chat for a few minutes with our partner Principal Broker this afternoon for your complimentary 15 minute introductory call. He wanted to apologize for missing you at noon, he had a lunch meeting that ran over.

If we don’t hear from you by the end of today, we will go ahead and process your refund and cancel your listing/order per your request to our support team. We believe a direct listing by owner on sites like Zillow would be a better fit for what you are looking for.

Thank you very much for trying out our services!

Comment

Hi Ryan, we wanted to address the other issue you mentioned where you sent a test inquiry that was directed to a buyer’s agent. This has nothing to do with our partner brokers. Please refer to this thread for more information on what must have happened:

https://www.hauseit.com/forum/forum/...-on-my-listing

There is still a way to contact the listing agent directly on StreetEasy, but unfortunately they’ve made it much harder and more confusing to do so much to everyone’s detriment. Please feel free to Google Zillow or StreetEasy “Premier Agent.” That is their business model and is unfortunately something that neither we nor anyone else has any control over. StreetEasy (owned by Zillow Group) is a multi-billion dollar, independent, publicly traded company.

Fortunately, many other third party websites such as the New York Times don’t engage in this practice, and they often have better user interfaces as well!

Thanks again, and as a reminder, your listing will be de-listed by 5pm today and your order will be refunded.

P.S. In terms of communication, you have been in very frequent contact with our customer support team. Please note however that because our partner brokers only earn a flat fee, they are only responsible for listing your property and relaying inquiries. The flat fee option does not come with phone or email support from our partner brokers. Please check out the below article on the level of service that should be expected from a flat fee MLS/RLS listing. Thank you!
      What level of service should I expect from a flat fee MLS listing? Is it partially full-service or completely owner managed? Read this to set your expectations straight.

Comment

Thank you. Sorry about the many texts and messages, especially to your support team. It's been a stressful period for me with having to move. And yes, I was testing how the inquiries would work on StreetEasy. It's really too bad that their website lets random agents advertise on listings, quite deceptive.

Having slept on it, I want to apologize and say that you guys have been extremely professional. Thank you for working with me.

Also, thank you for making an exception and getting my listing uploaded late on Friday afternoon in only a couple of hours. I know you guys advertise 2 business days. I may have texted a few times too many. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi,

If my partner broker is traveling until next week then who is handling the inquiries to see my apartment?
          My apartment is now listed and I'm most certain people are calling and emailing for viewings. Who is in charge of forwarding me these leads during his absence?

Thanks,
          Bee

Comment

Hi Bee! Please note that the Principal Broker does not personally handle inquiries, take messages or make listing updates. The secretaries, executive assistants and front desk staff at our partner brokerages handle all inquiry forwarding and message taking.

As you may have noticed, you've already been CC'd on a few inquiry responses by our partner Principal Broker's executive assistant. Once you are looped in on an inquiry, our partner brokers' responsibilities end and it's up to you to take it from there!

Good luck!

P.S. Please check out the below article for tips on how to deal with buyer's agents and how to respond to inquiries from them.
            P.P.S. Please remember to submit all listing update requests, questions, fixes or issues on our website. The submit listing update form can be found on the Sellers menu bar: https://www.hauseit.com/listing-update/
            Learning how to deal with buyers' agents in NYC if you're planning to sell FSBO is critical as over 80% of all home buyers are represented by an agent.

Comment

Working...
            X