Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unresponsiveness customer service

Hi,

I submitted my listing and paid the fee this afternoon then received my paypal payment confirmation. After waiting for two hours, there was no further email communication of the next steps nor instructions to where I can e-sign the listing agreement to get my listing posted. I then called your front desk secretary and she said someone would call back soon but no ones call. I also emailed team@hauseit.com but no response. Do you want my business or do I need to cancel to get the refund?

Hi Kevin, did you receive the email we sent you yesterday? We have already processed your refund. As discussed previously with our team, we appreciated your call several days ago but our service is not the best fit for you. We are unable to meet your level of expectations in regards to this service, and we recommend you listing your home with another flat fee provider. We appreciate you submitting your listing details anyway despite what we talked about, but we are unable to help you.

Alternatively, since you are a broker yourself, you may consider just joining the appropriate MLS association and listing your own home. There are many other options out there that can be found with a simple Google search. We wish you the best of luck!
    What level of service should I expect from a flat fee MLS listing? Is it partially full-service or completely owner managed? Read this to set your expectations straight.

Comment

Working...
    X