No announcement yet.

Shouldn't the Partner Broker be Local?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't the Partner Broker be Local?

Good morning. I paid for the Agent-Assisted FSBO product and have received the Listing Agreement. The Listing Agreement identifies a firm in Manhattan as the Broker. My home is in Great Neck, Long Island. Hauseit's website states that "Our partner brokers are all locally based." Shouldn't the partner broker be in my area? I don't want local buyers' agents thinking they have to deal with a listing broker in Manhattan.

My understanding is that the partner brokers that Hauseit works with are all headquartered in NYC, in Manhattan etc. Though some of them will also be members of HGAR (Hudson Valley, HGMLS) or MLSLI (Long Island MLS). It doesn't matter where you are headquartered though for a flat fee listing since all they're doing is listing it.

I'm pretty sure some of the partner brokers have agents who live out in Long Island, Westchester, Hudson Valley etc. but I'm not certain about branch office locations. Regardless, if you want someone to list your property whose physical office is down the block from you in Great Neck, Long Island, then you should just ask them to help you!

Comment

Working...
    X