Example Hauseit flat fee MLS listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example Hauseit flat fee MLS listing

Hi there, I'd like to know how this appears when it is listed on RLS, StreetEasy, etc. I want to be sure Buyer's Agents are willing to show the unit, and are assured they will receive their commission, even though I am a FSBO. Can you show/tell me what our listing would look like to brokers, and how they are assured of their commission so they're willing to show my home to their buyers? Thank you! Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for reaching out! How did you hear about us may we ask?

Your answer can be answered here in our article For Sale By Owner Steps in NYC - How will my listing appear?

Essentially, your listing will look no different than any other traditional, for sale by agent listing in your building. Our partner brokers are all brand name, highly reputable real estate brokerage firms. Since you’re based in NYC, we’re happy to share that all of our partner brokers for NYC are Manhattan based, full REBNY Member Firms.

Please read our article on why openly discounting has never worked, and why it’s more important than ever to work with a traditional, full service firm who has good working relationships with the wider brokerage community.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi, can someone please let us know for Hudson Gateway in Westchester who is the agent that shows up in the MLS listing? Do you have a sample screen shot that you can email us of a HG listing through Hauseit? Thanks.

Our current real estate listing expires 4/1. Also, if we want on HG and not the NYC MLS is there a better price than the $399?

tnx

Comment

Hi Dan, please refer to this forum thread (see above) which addresses your question. In short, your listing would look like any of these listings in the HGMLS: http://www.hgar.com/mls/ (public search portal for the Hudson Gateway MLS).

You will see who the affiliate we’ve paired you up with after you have signed up, when we send around the e-listing agreement. Thank you!

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply but that doesn’t really answer my question. There are other FSBO companies that offer Hudson Gateway Listings, and the agents they partner with are well, kind of sketchy and obviously publicly known discounters. I need to know who the Agent affiliates are before I list. Can you please provide who it will be partnered with for Chappaqua, 10514?

Comment

Hi Dan, I'm sorry but as you alluded to, our partner brokers do not openly discount and are traditional brokerage firms. As you can imagine, we cannot freely share their names.

Paying customers will of course know who they are paired with. But we cannot share affiliate names otherwise. Thank you.

P.S. Please check out our article below on discount brokers in NYC and why our partner brokers never openly discount or tarnish their reputations in any way.
            Doing research on who is the best discount real estate broker in NYC because you think paying 6% commission just to sell your home is too high? Why isn't everyone buying or selling with a discount broker? What are some considerations to factor in before you hire a discount broker in New York City?

Comment

I’m interested, but I need more information. Is very vague.

Comment

Thank you very much for this email.

I wanted to ask one more question, is it possible to let me know the address (or send me links) to either a few current listings and/or a few past listing that were listed through Hauseit. I wanted to see how listings through your company compare to how they are listed with other agent assisted listing services.

Thank you very much,
                Zal

Comment

Hi Zal,

Your listing will appear no differently than any other traditional, agent marketed listing in your building or neighborhood. Our partner brokers are all locally based, well established, highly reputable real estate brokerage firms. Your listing will be mixed in with the full commission listings of our traditional partner brokers. Furthermore, because other agents can only see the commission that is being offered to them, no one will know that you’re getting a better deal.

Here is a forum thread on this topic: https://www.hauseit.com/forum/forum/...ee-mls-listing

We hope this is helpful!

Comment

Working...
                  X