Different brokerages advertising on my listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different brokerages advertising on my listing

Hello, quick question regarding broker name.

When we clicked on the link on StreetEasy, this is the email we received from another real estate broker who is not your partner broker. However, we were told that the affiliate broker was another company. Is there an error?

Thanks,
    Pauline

---

Hi Pauline, Someone will get back to you shortly to either schedule an appointment or discuss the details about this apartment and other similar options in the market. Is there a specific time that’s best for you? Thank You, Michael

Hi Pauline, that is unfortunately StreetEasy’s Premier Agent advertising system at work. You inadvertently clicked on a Premier Agent vs the Seller’s Agent which is our affiliate.

A Premier Agent is essentially a random agent who has paid StreetEasy to advertise on their network. Unfortunately for consumers, it can sometimes be confusing on whom they are contacting.

This is something we have no control over as StreetEasy is owned by Zillow and they are a multibillion dollar, publicly traded company. With that said, there are some in the industry who are actively fighting back against this practice, and many consumers have already logged complaints against StreetEasy and Zillow with the Department of State.

Comment

I hope you were able to sort out the issue with the other brokerages. if you're ever in need of some help with your online marketing and outreach efforts, don't hesitate to reach out to me

Comment

Unfortunately, since this thread is from 2018, I'm not sure how much I can help with that specific issue. However, I did want to mention that if you're ever looking for a way to build more high-quality backlinks to your real estate website, you should check out Crowdo's outreach link building service!
        Their team can help you find relevant websites in your niche and create quality content that links back to your site. This can be an effective way to improve your search engine ranking and drive more traffic to your site. Plus, since their outreach is all done manually, you don't have to worry about any shady or spammy link building tactics.
        Last edited by VictorIkpe; 04-07-2023, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X