Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing FSBO listing before re-listing through Hauseit

Hi team,

I have my second apartment at the same building as my first listing through you guys listed on Streeteasy but not on Hauseit. I would like to list 1412 on hauseit, but I want to remove it from streeteasy first & then list it as a new listing on hauseit.

How long after I remove it can i re-list it in order to have the listing show up as a newly listed property?

Thanks!
    Yitzchak

Hi Yitzchak, if you de-list a FSBO listing directly on StreetEasy, it should become de-listed on StreetEasy immediately or almost immediately on their website.

After you've done that, we recommend waiting one day before re-listing your property through our partner brokers. This way, you'll have a gap in the listing history on most websites, and people will see that it was de-listed first and then re-listed. If you do it all on the same day, that may not be clear on some sites.

We've included a link below to a great article on re-listing your property in New York City. As always, please remember to utilize this forum for any questions about our service that can't be answered in our product page FAQ (https://www.hauseit.com/agent-assisted-fsbo/) or our Agent Assisted FSBO training video series on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...l4VUa1gb7ABU4F).

Thank you!
    Too many days on market? Taking your listing off market to reset your day count? Here's how to relist your home in NYC and reset your days on market.

Comment

By the way, some readers may confuse this thread with a thread about why Agent Assisted FSBO sellers need to remove their FSBO listings (if any) prior to listing with a broker. The below thread (link attached) explains this in quite a bit of detail.

Not only the Hauseit team but StreetEasy and other public sites will regularly check to make sure there are no duplicate listings. If there are, many sites will ensure that the owner's listing takes precedent and remove the duplicate broker listing. And this will certainly cause a massive amount of confusion with buyers' agents! Not something you want for your sale process!
      Hello, I've already paid for StreetEasy and New York Times advertisements, and my listed is already on Zillow as a FSBO. Why do I need to remove them before

Comment

Working...
      X