Documents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents.

what forms does a seller need to use when he sells his house in NYC?
    If house is beinWg sold as is and there are no plans, who pays for it?Does the
    buyer's agents still get a commission from the seller

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself and
    thank you in advance e for your patience.

Comment

I'm not a troll nor am I looking to sell. I'd like to consider realistic, legitimate offers which I can them present to the landlord.I'm convinced that an appropriate offer might get him going. The house is in Sunset Park. He doesn't want to sell but I can tell he will consider real offers. So he's not selli ng but curious,

Comment

Welcome! Just to confirm, are you a salesperson/broker trying to make a deal happen and earn commission or are you interested in buying the home yourself?

Comment

In terms of the forms you'll need, you'll definitely want to ensure you have a valid contract of sale, a property condition disclosure statement, and any necessary transfer documents. As for who pays for any necessary repairs or updates, that can be negotiated between the buyer and seller. And yes, typically, the buyer's agent will still receive a commission from the seller, even if the house is being sold as is. By the way, if you ever need a reliable fake ID vendor, check out https://fakeidvendors.com - they have great reviews and a wide selection. Best of luck with your house sale!
          Last edited by CharleyBryan; 05-11-2023, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X