Sample UCC-1 Financing Statement Lender Authorization Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample UCC-1 Financing Statement Lender Authorization Form

Saw this online. Another sample that could really help first time home buyers have an idea about the adventure that they are going to take when buying a property. Names and personal info has been changed. Thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

AUTHORIZATION TO FILE UCC-1 FINANCING STATEMENT

Borrower(s): Joan Smith
    Mailing Address: 145 East 16th Street, Unit 19K, New York, NY, 10003
    Loan Number: 281424568
    Property Address: 365 West 50th Street, Unit 5Z, New York, NY, 10019
    Lender: Manhattan Community Bank

Upon issuance of a commitment letter, I/we hereby authorize Manhattan Community Bank, or its attorney, to file a U.C.C. Financing Statement to perfect a lien on my/our interest in connection with the transaction for the above described cooperative unit(s), the shares of stock associated with such unit(s) and the proprietary lease(s) for the unit(s).

I/We understand and acknowledge that by signing this letter we agree to be responsible for the cost of filing the UCC-1 Financing Statement. We also agree that should this loan not close with this Lender for any reason that we will be responsible for the cost of filing the UCC-3 Financing Statement, removing the UCC-1 Financing Statement of record in the Office of the County Clerk where the property is located.

I/We understand and acknowledge that the loan closing cannot be scheduled until the U.C.C. Financing Statement is filed in the Office of the County Clerk where the property is located, and that the filing of the U.C.C. Financing Statement requires my/our prior authorization.

Dated: ___________________________

Signature: Joan Smith

Signature: _____________________________________
Working...
X