• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assumption of Alteration Agreement

Rebny - Alternative Agreement
    Copy Right 1999
    EXHIBIT B
    ASSUMPTION OF ALTERATION AGREEMENT
    WHEREAS, by a certain Assignment of Proprietary Lease, dated _______________________ ("Assignee") will acquire all of the right, title and interest of _______________________ ("Assignor") in and to a certain lease (the "Lease") dated _______________________, between (Apartment corporation),("Lessor Corporation"), as lessor, and Assignor, or (her)(his) predecessor in interest, as lessee, for apartment _______________________ ("Apartment") in premises known as (address); and

WHEREAS, by instrument dated _______________________ ("Assumption of Lease") Assignee will assume all of the obligations of Assignor as lessee under the Lease, and is about to become the lessee of the Apartment by virtue of said instrument of the execution of a new lease.

NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and the consent of Lessor Corporation or its directors to the assignment of the Lease, Assignee hereby ASSUMES AND AGREES TO PERFORM AND COMPLY with all the terms, covenants and condition of that certain Alteration Agreement between Assignor and Lessor Corporation dated _______________________ (copu attached hereto), including, without limitation, the obligation to maintain and repair at Assignor's expense, the alteration work which was the subject of the Alteration Agreement and any structures, fixtures, appliances, or other items installed or built in connection with such alteration work.

Please mark which of the following items have been replaced:

___ Windows ___ Floor ___ Radiation ___ Kitchen and bathroom branch piping

Any breach of this Assumption Agreement or the obligations assumed hereby shall be breach of the Lease.

This Assumption Agreement and all of its provisions shall be binding on Assignee and (her)(his) estate, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.

New York, NY
    Date: _______________________
    _______________________, Assignee
    State of New York }
    } ss:
    Country of New York } On this ___ day of ________________, ______, before me personally came _______________________, to me known and known to me to be the individual described in and who executed the foregoing instrument, and duly acknowledge to me that (she) (he) executed the same.

*To be executed by a purchaser where the apartment being acquired is the subject of an alteration Agreement in the managing agents files.
Working...
X