Lots of showings but no offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of showings but no offers

I have an apt listed for sale. Priced very reasonably and fully renovated. Despite several private showings and positive feedback, I have no offers. Is this a broader market issue? Any thoughts?

Originally posted by Villager View Post
    I have an apt listed for sale. Priced very reasonably and fully renovated. Despite several private showings and positive feedback, I have no offers. Is this a broader market issue? Any thoughts?
    There's a lot to digest here! Can you tell us more about your apartment? Price point? Neighborhood? Condo or Co-op? Renovated?

When you say it's priced very reasonably, is that based off of recently sold comps in your building?

How long has the listing been on the market? Keep in mind that the average days on market for listings in NYC right now is approximately 4 months. Although it's possible, you definitely shouldn't expect to find a buyer after only a handful of showings!

Comment

Under $1mm condo (renovated) in BPC. Priced below recent comps in building and neighborhood. Seems like BPC especially is slow. Has been less than 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by Villager View Post
        Under $1mm condo (renovated) in BPC. Priced below recent comps in building and neighborhood. Seems like BPC especially is slow. Has been less than 2 months
        The average 'days on market' for condos below $1m in BPC is 120 days for active listings, 115 days for in-contract listings and 150 days for recorded sales in past 90 days. If you've been on the market for under 2 months, it could take 2-3 more months to find a buyer and go into contract according to these neighborhood statistics.

Do you have professional photos, etc.? Are you listed in RLS?

Comment

Working...
        X