Co op Board Approval Notice in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co op Board Approval Notice in NYC

Exciting news!! Just got this notice from my building's managing agent today. It's been a really long process, but I'm really hoping that this means we're good to go and close. I'm frankly just a little surprised that this co op board approval notice is so short given all the hoops that the buyer and seller had to jump through. Are coop board approval notices usually this concise?

Dear Shareholders:

Please be advised that the Board of Directors of Cooperative Building Corporation, Inc. has approved the sale of the above referenced apartment to Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. Closing Documents (stock and lease) will be prepared and sent to the Board of Directors for execution. Please allow at least 1 week before scheduling a closing. Please contact me to discuss closing fees and to schedule a closing date at jenna@coopbuildingcorp.com.

Very truly yours,
    Jenna DeMarco
    Transfer Agent

Cc: Buyers
    Seller’s attorney
    Purchaser’s attorney
    Brokers

Interesting that the formal co op board approval notice we've all been waiting for is so short! I was told that it would just be relayed by phone, but it's good to see that some managing agents have the decency to actually send a letter.

So this is what all the fuss is about! Congrats!

PS I have heard that you can often get notified at the end of the coop board interview if it went well, not sure if that counts as formal notice though

Comment

Working...
    X