Sample rejection letter to real estate agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample rejection letter to real estate agents

I'm not very good at this. Please see below for a sample letter and let me know if you guys have better samples I can leverage. We've interviewed almost 10 different real estate agents from different agencies for our Brooklyn townhouse sale. It's actually a legal 2 family that my mother lived in. Anyway, I wanted to send a nice letter to the prospective real estate listing agents that we rejected. Some of them tried very hard and spent a lot of time speaking with us. One actually flew out to meet me in North Carolina believe it or not!

Dear George and Mary,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the time and attention you gave me regarding my property at 505 Fifth Street. I have decided to list with another broker one whose presentation and firm seemed a better fit for the property and who was able to offer a very favorable commission. You were my first choice for listing with a focus on online marketing.

This was a very difficult decision and I want you to know that I was very impressed by you both. The information and analysis that you generously provided to me was extremely helpful and the process of discussing the listing with you was highly educational. There is no one I would rather see bring a buyer. I hope the timing and the knowledge that you gained about the property allows for just that.

Once again, I thank you so much and wish you the best.

Sincerely,
    [Name]
Working...
X