Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much control do sellers have over their Agent Assisted FSBO listing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much control do sellers have over their Agent Assisted FSBO listing?

I have a condo to sell in Upper East Side of Manhattan. I want to list it in Streeteasy and others, like Realtor, Zillow, Trulia... I am willing to show the property to the buyers myself. I don\'t need any help in terms of selling process. Is it $400 one time fee? Can I control Streeteasy listing in changing description, photos, open house scheduling?

Hi Jay, the one time fee is actually lower as of this writing. It's currently on sale for $349 for the standard Agent Assisted FSBO listing package.

All listing updates should be submitted on our website using the listing update form. It can be found under the sellers menu bar. Changes are made within 1 business day, and automatically syndicate to all sites and relevant MLS/RLS broker databases through our software. There isn't a way for sellers to edit a listing directly on StreetEasy, as that site receives a feed, just like other public websites such as the New York Times.

Please remember to read the product FAQ to learn more about the service before you sign up. Remember that this is an Agent Assisted FSBO service, and that means you will still be listed with one of our partner brokers (only brokers can list property in broker databases such as the MLS/RLS). Thank you!
    Save up to 6% in broker commission with a Hauseit® Agent Assisted FSBO listing. List on the MLS and dozens of sites all at once for a small flat fee.

Comment

Working...
    X