1. Please confirm Common Charges & Taxes for this unit.
2. Any plans to increase Common Charges? Yes, about 10%
• If yes, how much?
3. When was last increase and how much? April 2016 (depending on which unit), in order to comply with new wage regulations
4. Any current or planned assessments? NO
• If yes, how much and what for?
• What is the duration of the assessment?
5. Any planned capital improvements/renovation to the building? NO
• If there is, how will it be paid for?
6. Any problem concerning this specific Unit that managing agent is aware of? NO
7. Is there any litigation(s) or judgment(s) against the Condominium? NO
8. Any concern about bed bugs, cockroaches, insects, vermin, rodents in this specific Unit or the building? NO
9. What is the building policy for the following:
• Sublets: Allowed
• Pets: Non-dangerous pets
10. How many Amendments are there to the Offering Plan? 7
11. What is the current amount in the cash reserve? $75,250
12. What’s the owner occupancy ratio? 30 owner, 65 units sold
13. Is there a land lease (ground lease)? NO
14. Is the Sponsor present in the building? NO
• If so, is the Sponsor current in all obligations?
15. Is the Condominium in good standing as a legal condominium? YES
16. Are there any complaints against the selling owner by other residents? NO
17. Are there any disputes between the Condominium and the unit owner? NO
18. Does the conveyance of this unit include a storage unit? NO
19. Is the Board aware of any alterations to this unit that have been done without the approval of the Board? NO
20. What are the applications fees? $130 QUESTIONNAIRE, $450 CLOSING DOCUMENTS
21. Any noise complaints? NO
22. Any water issues? NO
23. Please confirm the board was turned over from the sponsor to the building owners in November 2015. YES